Category Archives: Humor
Yoinked this from bittergem: Scary how true this is. I think my favorite part (meaning the one that has happened to me the most) is the bit towards the end where they say, okay, we’ll pay, but you need to … Continue reading
That’s all I can say about this. Go. Read. Laugh. Quickly now, before the Blogspot PC police catch wind.
mazikeen has created a monster, I do believe:
You can blame mazikeen for this one. You’ll be humming it for the rest of the day…
Received from a friend recently: 98% of Americans scream before going in the ditch on a slippery road. The other 2% say, “now hold my soda and watch this shit”. They’re from Colorado.
This made me laugh today. I REALLY needed a good laugh:
I think this one takes the award for the best Super Bowl ad from last night… The “STOP IT!” totally makes it…
Friend from work sent this to me today. Enjoy: In the beginning, God created the bit. And the bit was a zero. On the first day, he toggled the 0 to 1, and the Universe was. (In those days, bootstrap … Continue reading
Given the talk of bears, this email from mom made me laugh: A Priest, a Baptist Preacher and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette. They would get together two or three … Continue reading
Couldn’t help but laugh at this one: SO true.